Joanna was finally here ! She came early or just right on time in my eyes. She was so perfect and healthy ! She was born on Sunday April 22nd ! She weighed 8 lbs 4 oz. and was 20 inches long. She arrived at 5:49pm and it was lucky I went to the hospital right after church to see how far along I was. I was having intense contractions at church but thought I had more time in remembering my experience with having Brenden. I got there to tell me that I was 4 cent. dialated and 90 percent effaced. They said, time to get you ready for surgery and had the baby within the next hour. It was crazy trying to get my mom there and everything situated in that we thought we were planning to have the baby on Weds. instead ! All went well, and she was so perfect !











No comments:
Post a Comment